
I am loving their clearance! I picked up these foam sticker sheets printed with a picture and then all the sticker foam pieces and it came in a 3 pack everything included for 1.50, they were marked down 85%!!!! It is wonderful Madison can do it all by herself and she is very proud of her creations adn I think it took her a good 45minutes, that is time I was able to get something done. I picked up some other things all less then 1.50 for us to do when the weather gets cold and we are stuck inside more but she couldn't resist making this one!
4 comments:
Wow, that's really cute. Our Joann's is small & cramped, but I guess I should frequent there more often.
Lily would LOVE something like that! How fun!
so cute!
That is really cute, I need more fun things for the kids to do. Real Cute, and tell Madison to keep up the swimming, I know Kyle didn't care too much for it when he first time, he didn't want to get in the pool with the teacher, I think he just didn't want someone else telling him what to do.
Post a Comment