Monday, August 20, 2007

A quick UPDATE!

Finally an update! For all those that read......hope someone out there does! The kids and I have been up in Wisconsin at my parents house playing with the cousins, aunts and uncles and of course grandma and grandpa for the past 11 days! I will update later on hopefully today about all the happenings. some of the pictures may arrive later, they were on my brothers computer which went back to Idaho with him! Joseph get on that!
So while you are waiting everyone who reads this let me know! Post a comment, even if I don't know you post anyway! I know there are people out there reading who link from someone else!
Have a great day!
THE WORST PART OF GOING ON VACATION IS UNPACKING AND CLEANING THE CAR OUT!

6 comments:

Janae said...

I read your blog and love it! Wisconsin, how fun. I always figure if you don't post for a while you're off doing something fun. Let us know how Garrett's doing now, and we'd love to see pictures. We'll have to have you guys over for Aubrey's 2nd birthday party in September.

Anonymous said...

I like to look at pictures Thanks For sharing

heidi said...

hope it was a great visit. & i agree unpacking isn't fun at all

Libby said...

Glad to hear from you. I was wondering why you haven't posted in a while. Hope all is well.

Teresa said...

I'll be waiting....:}

Lisa Stephenson said...

Hi hi!! It's Lisa and Rus...we read!!!