I have had quite a few people ask if we are close to all the flooding, we are about an hour away! Thank goodness, I can only imagine what the residents of the towns in Northern Ohio and surrounding states are going through. On Sunday at church they put out a call for all volunteers to come and help clean up one of the towns, Finley Ohio, this town I believe the river crested 8 feet above where it should be! We are okay we did get our share of rain but not as much, it seemed the storms always stayed a little north, although there were times when it was raining and it seemed the streets were filling with water quickly.
On a good note, a much needed break in the heat, this morning when I woke up it was 60! Although this afternoon the high is going to be in the upper 80's. The humidity is down and it really felt good this morning, we got the lawn mowed which was long overdue and some weeds pulled, many more to go though. Well I have made this post long enough.
But what is a post without a picture. Garrett's new thing when he doesn't no where something is or how to do something is to lift both hands in the air just like you would if you were expressing, "I don't know!" So cute! Not s great picture, as soon as I took it he put down his hands!
2 comments:
i didn't know anything about the flood but i'm glad you aren't in them
Glad your okay
Post a Comment