Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Limits

Ahhhhhh.....my kids are driving me crazy! I could say it is because it is so incredibly hot outside so we are stuck inside alot! I don't think so! They have forgotten how to listen. I have decided they speak a different language. Taking away activities isn't working and I am tired of feeling like all I do is raise my voice. I have tried different things. Nothing is working. I am tired!

3 comments:

Amy Hill said...

I hear you! I know you probably don't have a ton of extra time right now, but I want to tell you about a book I would definetly try. Our pediatrician recommended it when we were having terrible two problems with Abigail. Although, it works at all ages. I swear... it changed the problems! Now I can look across the room and hold up 1 finger, sometimes get to 2 fingers, and the problem ceases!
"1,2,3 Magic". They have different books for various ages and stages. Hang in there!! :)

Kara said...

I feel your pain. I only have one which in some ways I think is harder...no one else to play with. Hang in there. Phases pass and then I look back and long for the good times during the phases.

Rolyndia said...

Hope you are doing better and so are the kids. Please keep blogging. I love looking at your blog! Love ya and miss ya dearly!!