Blogging...it has been on my mind lately. To do or not to do? I go back and forth daily sometimes multiple times a day. I think about the "nothing" I feel like I have to talk about. I mean there are things happening but not much that I feel other people will really be interested in.
There are ups and downs, everyone has them. So much has happened over the last year to year and half. There have been good and bad. Moments of understanding and moments where there is no understanding. I know I don't understand that has happened or why it has happened. But I do know that my family, Dave, Madison, Garrett, Mckenzie and myself have to try and stick together. We have to work on what we are becoming. I also have to realize that I have to work on what I am becoming too. I have to try and remember me too. And there are days that it is hard to remember.
For right now I am going to try and get back on the blogging wagon. I may not be on top of everything around me or be able to complete all the things I want to do. Or even find sometime to just sit and listen to what is going on around me.
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
4 comments:
I am SO with you! I hope you are doing okay. Please let me know if you need anything or just wanna talk. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing what y'all are up to!
keep blogging -- I enjoy = need to see what's happening in your part of the world = your life -- please.. stay blogging.. even if it's a once a week update that would be super wonderful..okay!
hugs
Glad to see you posting again. Keep blogging. I get in the rut sometimes too of not wanting to, but I have to. I make a book every year and someday my kids and my grandchildren will be able to look at the books and see what life was like and learn all about us. I know your going through a lot. Believe me. I have been through it too.It's tough. But somehow we get by. Try to blog at least once a week.
So glad to hear from you guys. We think of you often and miss you tons. I can't believe your kids are so grown up!
Post a Comment