Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Zoo Trip


Right before school ended for Madison her class went to the Columbus Zoo and I got to go with her! We had a lot of fun and I had a group of three girls and we spent the day seeing all the sights at the zoo, eating lunch and just enjoying the day. We rode on a school bus there and it had been so long since I had been on a bus I forgot how noisy...hot and crowded school buses can be! The ride there was okay but on the way home...I ended up in a bus seat of 3! Yeah that doesn't work real well and both girls fell asleep on my and basically stretched out!
But the day was so much fun and I was glad for the opportunity to be able to go with Madison on her school field trip!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your family is growing up fast

Rolyndia said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Teresa said...

I love zoo trips- Happy Day