Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Who would have thought...
Who would have thought that sitting in the swing could be so tiring! Wow that is hard work!!! But look how cute she is. We spend a lot of time out on the swings and slide in the backyard!
That is what I need, a swing so that I don't have to follow Hailey all over the yard. We have no fence so I get tired of playing shadow all the time. Life is rough when you are one.
We are a family of 5 working hard to keep it all together or at least make it seem that way. Madison is 9 and is our leader and also our drama queen. Garrett is 6 and he is like his dad in so many ways! He is all boy and will wrestle anyone! Mckenzie our youngest at 3 is going to be our challenge, but we love her she doesn't back down.
1 comment:
That is what I need, a swing so that I don't have to follow Hailey all over the yard. We have no fence so I get tired of playing shadow all the time. Life is rough when you are one.
Post a Comment