It came in the mail today, a white and uneventful envelope arriving on our doorsteps. Uneventful until Dave opened the envelope to find his official degree, signifying the end of a period in our lives, Dave could hold that document size piece of paper in his hands and bask in the glow of graduating again, this time with his MBA. All the while his wife standing by taking pictures and secretly thinking that was the longest 18 months ever!
We hope for opportunities in the future to further his career and me and the kids we will stand by him all the way cause we love him!
8 comments:
Congrats! That is such an accomplishment, especially in only 18 months! (although I do know how long 18 months feels like...here's going on 28 months, uggh!) Hope things keep looking up and going well for you all.
I am just sitting here so jealous that you only had 18 months of pain, I think after our is said and done it will have been around 6 years. So we are already planning our Cancun trip as a celebration because we really need it. I am really happy for you guys.
congrats, i know that's such a nice moment
Yeah!! You'll have to tell Dave Congratulations from us! That's so great! Mine came about a month ago and for all the hard work it was not dramatic. I wished it would have come with balloons and music. Maybe for the next degree.
Way to go Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, well, that's awesome!! And I think you should look into that Cancun vacation that was talked about above!! You guys could use a little time away!! Love you guys!!
That is so great! I know it has been long and hard, but what a great accomplishment! So does that mean you are moving back here? LOL!
Great Job Dave and you too D, because I know you had a big part in it. I agree with Roy, Move bake to Idaho! Then you'll be closer!
Post a Comment