Mckenzie will be 3 months old tomorrow...All I can say is wow!
I love how she smiles in her sleep! I could watch her sleep all the time, the only problem is then I would be even more exhausted. She sleeps usually about 7 hours at night, sometimes more but most of the time she is just like clockwork. She is going longer during the day and is getting more and more predictable. She has camped in our room the longest of of the three.

I love that she has beautiful blue eyes, like her sister and brother. She is constantly looking around and taking everything in. She often gives the deer in the headlight look. She sits and watches. Is content to lay on the floor and look around. Loves tummy time, although has mastered the art of rolling to her back from her tummy. She is really long and skinny now, she still really looks the size she was when she was born, but she has changed so much.


She loves her brother and sister and just about anyone who will talk to her. She smiles and smiles and smiles more and more. She can be upset and crying but if you get right in front of her she will almost always stop and then smile. She gives the best full grin smiles! She is almost to the point of laughing. She has found her hands and most of the time I will find her with both fist in her mouth. This new accomplishment has lead to massive amounts of drool.

We love you Mckenzie! The past 3 months have been a blast, we can't wait to see how you grow and change.
I love how she smiles in her sleep! I could watch her sleep all the time, the only problem is then I would be even more exhausted. She sleeps usually about 7 hours at night, sometimes more but most of the time she is just like clockwork. She is going longer during the day and is getting more and more predictable. She has camped in our room the longest of of the three.
I love that she has beautiful blue eyes, like her sister and brother. She is constantly looking around and taking everything in. She often gives the deer in the headlight look. She sits and watches. Is content to lay on the floor and look around. Loves tummy time, although has mastered the art of rolling to her back from her tummy. She is really long and skinny now, she still really looks the size she was when she was born, but she has changed so much.
She loves her brother and sister and just about anyone who will talk to her. She smiles and smiles and smiles more and more. She can be upset and crying but if you get right in front of her she will almost always stop and then smile. She gives the best full grin smiles! She is almost to the point of laughing. She has found her hands and most of the time I will find her with both fist in her mouth. This new accomplishment has lead to massive amounts of drool.
We love you Mckenzie! The past 3 months have been a blast, we can't wait to see how you grow and change.
2 comments:
She's so cute. Your so lucky to have a baby that sleeps so well. They sure grow fast though.
She's beautiful Diantha. I wish we could hold her and hug her and babysit her!!
P.S. Tell Dave congrats. What does his new job entail??
Post a Comment