Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mckenzie 8 weeks

I know, I know a little late, but better than never.
Mckenzie went to the Dr. for a routine 8 weeks appointment. She got 3 shots and she was a trooper! The Dr was almost done when she finally decided to cry.
She is healthy and was full of smiles for the Dr.

Weight - 11 pounds 10 ounces
Length - 23 inches

The funny thing about this appointment is she was at birth out heaviest weighing in 3 pounds heavier than her brother and sister. Now at 8 weeks she is 2 ounces smaller then her sister at this age and 1 pound smaller than her brother.

She has changed so much. I now have people asking if she was real little at birth boy are they surprised by her birth weight.

Some great things about Mckenzie, she smiles at anyone who will talk to her. She is so lovable and loves to be swaddled and snuggled up next too. I am surprised she still wears 0-3 month clothes. I remember thinking in the hospital how quickly she would grow out of clothes!


We sure do love Mckenzie!

2 comments:

The Frock's said...

Look at those eyelashes!! So adorable!! I love to cuddle and the smell of new babies!!

Libby said...

How cute.