Friday, July 27, 2007

Lots of Fun


I made this diaper cake for my sister-n-laws soon to be new baby boy, Blake. It was really fun to make and looked really cute. This is the first time I have made such a cake, but she needed diapers and it was a fun cute way to give them to her instead of wrapping a package of diapers.

5 comments:

Libby said...

Very Cute. Like the idea.

heidi said...

it looks so cute, you did an awesome job

Anonymous said...

you are so talented... not just with card making... WOW! love the idea!

Kory Jane said...

Where is my diaper cake? I needed you here for my baby shower. Martha Stewart has some competition I see. Miss you and hope you guys are well.

pam said...

That is such a fun idea. YOu will have to teach us how to make one. Really cute.