Garrett slept through the night last night....no waking up at all(which is a big accomplishment for many of you that know Garrett, he never sleeps through the night). And on top of that he didn't have a single bottle yesterday. I do believe that we are done with the bottles! So this is a good day and I hope that tonight will bring the same thing...it was nice to sleep although Madison got up once she has been having
a lot of dreams. Anyway just something exciting I wanted to share!
5 comments:
now you can get better sleep from here on out!
you should call your sister. you have enough time to play on the computer you should try the phone....... love the pictures and wish ashton and i could see you guys..
awesome, way to go garrett
Just thinking about you and your new place to live... how are you like+ing it there????
thinking of you today.. have not seen a new post in while hope all is well! smile and hugs and kisses
Post a Comment