It has been a couple of weeks since our last post. We are all okay just really busy. I will post new pictures later tonight hopefully. Garrett is into everything....he is a little climber.....today he climbed in top of a 2 drawer file cabinet and later in the day he climbed on top of the stove....I know bad mom but everyone has to use the bathroom....and he is so fast.....he will have to go into the bathroom with me next time. I took a picture!!! He is fast and is walking so much better. He has gotten 8 teeth in total and has a few more starting to peek though. He eats everything and is down to 2 bottles a day.....morning and night and in a few days we will take away the morning one! He is a typical boy and eats everything in sight! He won't let us cut up or tear his food he has to eat it whole and take the bites himself.....what a crazy kid.....the great thing is he still eats anything we give him so he is open to new foods. He has been known to eat more than Madison almost every meal!
The weather has been beautiful the last 2 days in the 70's!!!! We have gone to the park and have been playing in the back yard a ton! Madison is loving having cousins around...although talks all the time about her friends in Idaho. She had a sleep over with her cousin Grace last weekend and well lets jusst say they didn't go to sleep til they were in seperate rooms. Too much laughing and talking going on I think they finally went to sleep aroun d 11:30PM!
I have started watching our nephew he is just a little shy of 8 weeks and adorable. Madison loves him and says she is the "little mommy" I will get pictures posted and try to be a little better at posting! I think about it a lof just never get too it seems that the days are just not long enough.
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
1 comment:
all the fun pictures... it looks like you are all having such a wonderful time. i'm glad you are closer to family
Post a Comment