We will be packing up on the 16-17 and heading out on the 18th of February!
1900 miles later we will be there hopefully in 3 or 4 days. But with 2 kids and a dog anything can happen. Our Internet will be off on the 15th and so will our phone.....please use our cell phone numbers if you need to contact us. We will keep everyone updated as the move gets closer but as of now we are 9 days away and I have to pack a 3 bedroom apartment up...I have had lots of help from Madison and Garrett, if you call it help. We are excited to move and look forward to the new adventure and finally being closer to both families. We will also truly miss all the great friends we have made here!


6 comments:
wow, ohio! hope it all turns out great & that the move goes well!
I'm so happy for you, getting to be closer to family! I know the actual move won't be fun, but hey, look at it as an adventure. Hope the roads are safe for you! Also hope you keep up your blog once there, enjoy seeing whats going on in the family. Good luck, and be safe.
What.. when did this all happen... I did not know you were moving in that direction ... what town ? and what's there? what kind of Job? WOW and we did not get you all here to enjoy the Lake.. to sad! God bless you in your travels!
What.. when did this all happen... I did not know you were moving in that direction ... what town ? and what's there? what kind of Job? WOW and we did not get you all here to enjoy the Lake.. to sad! God bless you in your travels!
What.. when did this all happen... I did not know you were moving in that direction ... what town ? and what's there? what kind of Job? WOW and we did not get you all here to enjoy the Lake.. to sad! God bless you in your travels!
three time..sorry don't know how that happen.. sorry!
Post a Comment