Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Changes

Guess what?

We moved to Idaho!

That is right.  Dave was offered a job and within weeks life was changing dramatically.  Life is different a good different but all the same.  More on all this later.
We have had so many different fun experiences just in the last 6 months.

Hopefully I am back in the blogging scene.  Facebook is great but is not the best for keeping track of 
real life.  The real things that happen in life.


4 comments:

Kory Jane said...

There you are...I was supposed to get back to blogging too. Hmm not great at hitting that goal already. Maybe seeing you post more will inspire me too.

Elizabeth said...

If you're on the southwest side of Idaho, let me know with a message on Facebook - we are over here :)

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Glad you are liking it!!!

Libby said...

Hope you get back to blogging. You will be glad you did it someday. That is the motivation that keeps me doing it. I am horrible at scrap booking so the blog is as close as it gets. You guys look like you are enjoying Idaho.