Thursday, July 08, 2010

Madison's 7th Birthday




This year we celebrated Madison's 7th Birthday! She got a new bike and was so excited that it had a kick stand. It is the little things in life. We had a flip flop theme. The cake was having a hard time with the humidity and the hot weather but oh well. She is excited to be 7 and can't wait to turn 8 next year.
She is a great helper and is usually pretty willing to help with Mckenzie. Garrett and her fight a lot but one day they will love each other...right?
It is hard to believe that 7 years ago we welcomed this little lady into our family and the girl she is turning out to be has been fun to watch....and we can't wait for many more years to see the young women she will become and the choices and decisions she will make in her life.
We love you Madison!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Wow...I can't believe she is already 7. Crazy.!? I like your cake! That is one of my favorite things to do...even though I am not REALLY good at it...it's still fun. :0)

Kory Jane said...

Happy Birthday!! I still remember her and Gabe in the baby pool outside our apartment. Oh the good old days.