Wednesday, February 24, 2010

27-30


Day 27 - Snow Cream...need I say more!

Day 28 - Need a pacifier? We have plenty and the sad thing is this is not all of them, there are three more in her crib. Every couple of days we have to play, find the pacifiers. We really need to just get rid of it!
Day 29 - I went through the file cabinet and well the other junk on the desk and this is now the box of papers to be shredded, except I have changed my mind and I think we are going to have a burn party! That is way too much shredding!

Day 30 - Really, you have life pretty easy....I am trying to figure out what she has to sit at my feet and whine about! Oh well I took a picture to prove that this girl has her fair share of moments!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rolyndia said...

Snow Ice cream is the best! I may have to make some for the kids with all the snow we are getting now. They would enjoy it and it brings back a few good memories! As for the pacifiers, HOLY COW!!! You have more for one child than I did for all 3 of mine! LOL!!