When did my little baby get so big! Mckenzie is 6 months old today...I can harldy believe how fast the time has past by.
Her official stats will be next week when she goes to the Dr.
Right now she is....
Loving sticking her tongue out.....alot!
Drooling everywhere...but no teeth or sign of teeth
sitting up
army crawling...so close to crawling she gets on her knees and tries so hard.
eating baby food.....so far - carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans and peas.
We tried to feed her rice cereal for 3 1/2 weeks and she would just spit it out. I really think she didn't like it she went right for the real stuff. We have been able to feed her a little oatmeal.
She is a mommas girl!
I wish her hair would grow, it is getting lighter and has a little hint of red, wonder what the next few months will bring.
She tries to talk to us....so cute!
She is a joy to be around and we love her.

No comments:
Post a Comment