Tuesday, July 07, 2009

When?


It has been awhile, but when did our first born baby girl turn 6??? Where has the time gone. I have a more dedicated post to her turning 6 that will post soon I hope.
We were traveling to my sisters wedding on Madison's birthday so we celebrated doing her one and only request of going to Chuckie Cheese. Why is it kids love that place =) She loved it and that is all that counts. Her cousin Andie was there and they became friends fast!

Then we we came home she had a second birthday party at the park with all the family and friends here.
She received a lot of great gifts and as saved every penny for something special that deserves a post of its own too.
We had our tradition of having a pinata at the party, she wanted Hannah Montana but we could not find one so I convinced her the shoe we found was just like the ones Hannah Montana wore.


The cake was to depict a Hannah Montana Guitar. I was happy with it.


The party was a lot of fun and it is still hard to believe that I have a 6 year old!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Cute pictures. Great cake. I don't know why kids like Chuckie Cheese either. It has to be the games. It's definately not the pizza. Happy belated birthday Madison. (I think we share the same day).