

There was no real reason for taking pictures today. I thought I would give you a glimpse into our everyday life with our two kids. We don't do much, a lot of playing, being silly, singing and being even more silly. Diantha has started a little preschool with Madison and she loves it. Although we are learning the colors, shapes and alphabet and she thinks when she masters these skills she can go to the big school on the big yellow bus. She even told me that she was going to 1st grade after she finished writing her name just like her cousin Caitlyn.
So here we are Madison decided to jump into our HUGE beanbag and I was pretty impressed that I got the picture mid air! Garrett and Madison love to lay next to each other on the floor although now he is getting a lot more mobile and likes to grab her hair, face and clothing. Garrett is also sitting up really well now! He loves the new view! We might not go many places but we sure do have a lot of fun at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment